Hello There, How are you?
Welcome to Mangos Design and my new blog! I am Manita and this is my first ever blog which I’m quite excited about sharing with you. For those who do not know me, I hope through my blog you get a little insight into my creative thoughts, ideas and why I decided to create my own design lead company. I also hope you all get a glimmer of my personality the same way my family and friends do. You’ll also probably come to the realisation that majority of the time I am either being sarcastic, not taking myself seriously (I make fun of me, so you all don't need to, though it will be great if you do, in the comments), carefree, loyal and happy (with a rare sighting of moody days, it's allowed).
You can also see me and get to know me on my other social media platforms:
• My travel photography Instagram page: manita83 . See the beautiful locations I have been fortunate to travel to. This is also my personal one but mainly travel.
• You can also follow/visit our Facebook travel page which I share with my niece, the page is: endlesswanderers . See what an aunty and her niece get up to around the world, where people don't believe our relationship and think we are sisters or best friends (the latter is true, she is one of my best friends).
This blog is more casual than the other sections of my website and it's where I can express and just be me, so I feel with this social platform I can show you that, especially to my non-family/friends readers in hopes we become a big Mangos Team. Aww. #gomangosteam
So what is expected from Mangos Design Blog:
• You will read articles of behind the scenes at Mangos Design; the excitement, my emotions and other feelings that came and will come with this business in the many different areas of it. Mostly it's all been positive and joyful.
• You will see behind the scenes photos of product photoshoots, arrival of product delivery, unboxing, me pulling silly faces, my work life, desk space, blah blah and blah.
• Walk through of my product(s) and how to get the best out of it.
• DIY decor projects for occasions.
• Party theme ideas.
• Design tips and tricks.
Gosh, there is so much more to even write down.
And here is what to expect from the website in general: besides the obvious that I'm selling an Indian wedding planner, I can help you with all types of stationery design and print for your events of any scale.
Here is a list of what services I offer to you:
• Wedding, party and other occasions stationery: Invitations (wedding, party, religious occasions in physical format or ecards). Save the date. Thank you cards. RSVPs. Seating name cards. Table names/number cards. Table plan boards. Selfie boards. Banners and more.
• Personal and Business Stationery: Business cards. Roller banners. Promotional merchandise goods. leaflets. Catalogues. Presentation folders. Logo design and again, so much more.
I want to help organise, plan, decorate and inspire you to get the perfect event you are after. Please do email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can brainstorm together to achieve what you want.
So leave me a comment, say hi and introduce yourself to me and to the rest of the readers, I would like to get to know you all and build a community where I can provide you with the best content and service. Or if you want to do it in private then please feel free to email me on the same email address.
Thanks for reading, stay positive, be kind and believe.
Much love to you all.
Don't forget to subscribe, like, comment and share. Spread the love. https://www.mangosdesign.co.uk/blog
Ciao for now.